Zahra has a sister concern namely M/S Wadood engineering services, which is operating in the field of Construction. It has recently acquired three mega construction projects in NED University of Engineering and technology and one project form Government of Sindh on “STUDY FOR FEASIBILITY FOR INSTALLATION OF DESALINATION PLANTS FOR BRACKISH WATER USING ALTERNATE ENERGY” All the projects are in progress.
Wadood Engineering is working in the field of Construction and engineering services since last 19 years; it is registered with various Governments, semi government, Private Companies and Corporation.
It is also registered with PAKISTAN ENGINEERING COUNCIL ISLAMABAD since 1993 in ‘A’ category. The company has made a joint venture with M/S Zahra Communications (Pvt) Ltd; in order to meet the financial needs of the construction wing. Zahra Communications (Pvt) Ltd; is basically a Telecommunication company and has turn over of more than 40 million annually and has taken full responsibility of Wadood Engineering Services’ Financing.
Wadood Engineering Services is a partnership firm that comprises the following partners.
1. Mr. Uzair Tahsin
He is also Chief Executive of growing telecommunication company namely Zahra Communications Pvt. Ltd.working for government of Pakistan for the International Gateway Exchange, pre-paid Calling card and Pay phone services.
2. Mr. Muhammad Jaffer
He is Director of Zahra Security and Communications Pvt Ltd. Which represents G2 Satellite Solutions, an American Company owner of the PAK SAT-1, leased to Government of Pakistan.
3. Mr. Anwar Wadood
The firm is led by Mr. Anwar Wadood as Managing partner He is B.E (Civil) for N.E.D University of Engineering Karachi and is a member of Pakistan Engineering Council since 1984. Wadood Engineering Services has a team of qualified Engineers, professionals and qualified and skilled staff with vast experience. (List attached)
- He is also Chief Executive of growing telecommunication company namely Zahra Communications Pvt. Ltd.working for government of Pakistan for the International Gateway Exchange, pre-paid Calling card and Pay phone services.
We have completed various projects successfully.
We are enlisted/registered in category “A” class, No limited Category “B” in the following Government and Semi-Government Organization and various Private corporations as well.
1. Government of Sindh.
2. NED University of Engineering and Technology Karachi.
3. Karachi Development Authority, (KDA)
4. Karachi Metropolitan Corporation (KMC)
5. Pakistan International Airline (PIA) Building and Works. Store and Purchases Engineering and Maintenance Department.
6. Matco Rice (Pvt) Ltd.
7. Philips Electrical Industries of Pakistan Limited.
8. Pak Saudi Fertilizers Limited.
9. District Municipal Corporation (Central)
10. District Municipal Corporation (East)
11. District Municipal Corporation (South)
12. Sindh Worker Welfare Board
13. Sindh Industrial Trading Estate
14. Karachi Cantonment Board
15. Habib Bank Ltd
16. Pakistan Defense Officers Housing Authority
17. Works and Services Department Govt: of Sindh
18. Irrigation Department Govt: of Sindh
19. Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA)
20. Pakistan State Oil Ltd
21. Exide Pakistan Ltd.